Carter – and his twin, Naomi! – was born to John and Rebecca in 1999 in Orlando, Florida.
He attended Northwestern University and studied Theatre, Computer Science, and Human-Centered Design.
He is currently a freelance web, lighting, and graphic designer.
carterliebman.com would not be possible without many technologies and frameworks. This includes:
Content management platform
Distributed cloud, DDOS protection
Audience and communication management
about the website
The purpose of carterliebman.com is to serve as a blog and content hub. the ultimate goal is to centralize Carter’s posts from social media and various projects and have a single, easily-navigable archive of his work.
Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How information is used
- The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may also block cookies via your browser settings.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. They may be used to track your return visits to the website.
3rd party cookies are those whose origin servers are not hosted by carterliebman.com. Those used by this site include:
- Google reCaptcha
Please ensure that your cookie privacy settings for these providers are up-to-date.